A date with a Fairy Princess

9:25 AM Raissa 3 Comments

Tuesday wasn't really a great day. A lot of sad news flooded my ears and it made me a little depressed until at the end of the day.


 Thank you fairy princess for today :)

Good thing i have a fairy princess who uplifted my happiness. We had a simple date at Starbucks Katipunan and had the same meal, french toast alongside with a refreshment of tea. 

Laughs were heard outside the store, that i am exaggerating, but it was really a fun date. We played a game, a secret game that i will not tell. Stories were told, from sad to laughable ones. 

3 comments:

Why are you so sweet? You always brighten up my day with your sweetness and generosity and beauty. :) I love you! :) <3

Raissa said...

You are too nice clarisey :)
Love you too <3 :)

Raissa said...

You are too nice clarisey :)
Love you too <3 :)