6 Types of People you Encounter in a Coffee Shop/ Tea Shop

7:57 PM Raissa 0 Comments

Like you, I am fond going to Coffee Shops or Tea Shops, mainly to work. And every time I’m in my own little world, I can’t help but notice the other people I am with.
(Disclaimer: These are based on my experiences and opinions) 



cr: coffeebean

1.     Three Amigas

The three amigas consists of the female gender and what they usually do is just talk about love life, work, family or just life. They can come in different numbers but usually they come in the form of 3. They usually place themselves in the couch (for long talks, over coffee or tea) or somewhere far from the middle.



Choice of Weapon: Voice.




2.     Student
The student can be anyone. Usually, they are alone but sometimes they have someone with them to study. They place themselves beside the outlet (so they can plug all of their electronics), on the corners or couch (comfort is key here).



Choice of Weapon: Books, Cellphones with Earphones and Laptops



3.     Gamers

This one came a shock to me. I never actually encountered gamers in a coffee shop but for the past few weeks, staying in one coffee shop, I encountered them almost everyday. They put themselves on the couches and have their Nintendo DS on their hands. They come in groups of 5, 4 boys and 1 girl (what I see everyday) They play for like 20-30 minutes then have a short break then back to the game again.



Choice of Weapon: Nintendo DS and Sound blocking earphones.



4.     Love birds

Ahhhhhh, the love birds. Do I really have to explain? “Anywhere is fine, as long I’m with you”



Choice of Weapon: Each other



5.     Working Person

I guess this is where I fall. Based on experience and observation, we usually put ourselves in the corner near the plugs, so we can concentrate and plug our electronics. We usually have our headphones to lock the noise out.



Choice of Weapon: Laptops, Phones, Headphones




6.     Business Moguls

They have their meetings at the coffee shop and has an audience of at least 2-3 persons. They present their ideas to these people and just talk over it. They generally seat anywhere as long as they can present their business to these profitable people. 



Choice of Weapon: Convincing Voice.

0 comments: