My Week In Pictures

1:16 AM Raissa 0 Comments

 Having no one to nag (anymore) to accompany me and watch movies in the movie houses, i dragged my parents to join me in watching Thor 2: The Dark World last Sunday, 11/3/13. The movie is really witty, and the puns were everywhere. I absolutely enjoyed it. How about you?
 Monday night, Josh and I were just dragged off by our friend, Kat. We went to Cafe Xocolat in Katipunan Avenue. Near Citibank. We just talked about life and watched Josh check the assessments he brought with him.

We had Spicy Tuyo Pasta and 2 cold chocolate drinks. The pasta, i enjoyed so much. Its not that salty. I guess the olive oil balanced out the flavors.

 Probably the biggest book haul i ever made. I am currently enjoying the genre: Science Fiction & Fantasy and Young Adult. I also got the Religions Book, which i think is my favorite purchase out of the bunch. Only because i'm a Social Studies Teacher and i like to learn new things.

Somehow a Beauty Junkee but i am fascinated by how to beautify oneself. I am sooo addicted to makeup, that whenever i go to the mall i always make sure to stop by the make-up area in the department store.
 Ahhhhh, the famous Butterbeer from the Harry Potter Books and Movies. I remember in the books that it(butterbeer) was described a less sticky version of butterscotch.

There were news circulating around the net that Starbucks made the famous Butterbeer. What you have to do is to print the recipe found here. Its not advertised nationally nor locally but if you print the recipe and show it to your friendly barista he/ she will whip it up for you.

In the Philippines, it is around P170.
S&R. Went grocery shopping again! Every single week. it seems like our house eats the food by itself.

One of the reasons that i like joining them (parents) going grocery shopping is that i find it therapeutic. What i'm trying to say is that it is my comfort place. I feel so comfortable whenever i'm there. Besides, even if i am just looking at the products i still feel happy.


What happened in your week? :)

0 comments: