Project Bookshelf

8:22 PM Raissa 0 Comments






I like doing projects and i am specially excited for this new one. Suggested by my dear friend, Clarise, she told me that making a Bookshelf should be my next project.

Honestly, it is a good idea. I have tons of books in my room and outside in the hallway. Mixed of educational, novels, and others. I really want to make my own bookshelf.

As i suggested this idea to my mother, she replied with much consternation. She said, "Why don't you just buy, its much cheaper and you don't want have to do all the work." My mother is probably correct, but i wanted to try this Do-It-Yourself Project.

Alas! I gave up and i am now on the hunt for a good bookcase, that maybe, just maybe, i can 'refurbish' to my liking. Maybe a white one, then i can paint some beautiful artsy stuff on it.
images: google/buzzfeed/pinterest

0 comments: